December 12, 2011

Bacon Waffles Recipe

Pin It
I don't know what it is about my pork and pancakes.  They just seem to go together.  My husband loves his pancakes eaten with sausage and plenty of maple syrup.  When I saw this recipe I knew my husband would be in heaven.  Now I am all about doing things as quickly and easily as I can so I cut out a few steps and ingredients from the original recipe.  I used pre-cooked crumbled Bacon and my favorite mix, Bisquick.  These were really nice and paired with the syrup it was a nice savory and sweet combo.  My husband really enjoyed the surprise in his waffles.

You will  need Bacon, Bisquick, Eggs, Milk, and a Waffle Maker.

In a medium bowl add the Bisquick, Eggs, and Milk according to the Bisquick directions.

Mix it all together.

When your waffle iron is warm scoop the Waffle mix on and put a TBSP or so of Bacon on top.  I decided not to mix the Bacon into the mix because I was afraid they would all sink to the bottom.  This way I got plenty of bacon on each waffle.

Cook until golden brown and delicious.

Put a bit of butter and Maple syrup on top of the warm Waffle.

Enjoy!



Bacon Waffles Recipe
Source:  A Cozy Kitchen

Bisquick
Eggs
Milk
Bacon Bits

Pre-heat your Waffle Iron.

Prepare the Bisquick waffle mix according to package directions.  When the Waffle Iron is hot add about 1/2 Cup of the prepared mix and top with a TBSP of Bacon Bits.  Close the Waffle Iron and cook until Waffle is golden brown and delicious.

Top with Butter and Maple Syrup.

Enjoy! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment