December 17, 2011

Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops

Pin It
Don't you love finding a recipe that you are dying to try.  I don't know what it was about this recipe that I was desperate to try but after I found it I just kept thinking about it.  I really like pork chops and I love a meal that can be thrown into the Crockpot and cooked all day while I do anything I want.  I love opening the lid and having dinner pretty much done and ready to go.  This recipe turned out very yummy.  The flavor was a little strong so next time I would probably use 1/2-2/3 of the Ranch packet rather than the whole thing.  But overall we all really enjoyed this meal.


You will need a CrockPot, Pork Chops, dry Ranch Dressing Packet, Mashed Potatoes ( You can make your own or go the easy route like I did), and Cream of Chicken Soup.

In your Crockpot mix together the dry Ranch and the Cream of Chicken Soup.

My Pork Chops were very thick so I cut them in half.  Then I seasoned them with Salt and Pepper on each side.

Nestle the Pork Chops in the Soup/Ranch mixture.  Put the lid on the CrockPot and let cook for 4 Hours on High or 6 Hours on Low.

Prepare your Mashed Potatoes and serve with the Chops and a bit of the gravy on top.  Enjoy!



Ranch Pork Chops Recipe
Source:  Real Mom Kitchen

1 Packet Ranch Dressing (note when I make this again I will use a bit less and see if it works better)
6 Pork Chops, 1/2 inch thick
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup

In your Crockpot mix together the Cream of Chicken Soup and the Ranch Packet.  Season the Pork Chops with Salt & Pepper on both sides.  Nestle the Pork chops into the Soup/Ranch mixture and place the lid on your Crockpot.

Cook for 4 Hours on High or 6 hours on Low.

Serve with Mashed Potatoes.  Enjoy!

Approximately 6 Servings of the Pork Chops

210 Calories
8 Carbs
8 Fat
25 Protein Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment