December 22, 2011

Ham & Egg Crescent Breakfast Casserole Recipe

Pin It
Have I got a recipe for you?  It is delicious and super quick and easy to whip up.  I originally got the recipe from Kraft Food and Family magazine a couple years ago.  I like to make this recipe for breakfast when I have company and it is always a hit.  Nothing beats a yummy and hearty breakfast that cooks up with little effort and pleases all from kids to adults.  I especially love making this recipe on Christmas or Easter morning when we are celebrating a holiday and have company.  Give it a try..I know you'll love it.

You will need Ham, Eggs, Cheese, Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, and Milk.

Spray a Baking Dish very well with non-stick spray

Unroll the Pillsbury Crescent Roll Dough into the baking Dish.  The edges will overlap a little and that is just fine.

Using your fingers press the perforations together.
Chop the ham into bite sized pieces.  This time I used deli Ham but I've also used Ham steak and it works great also.
Sprinkle the Ham over the Crescent Roll dough.

Now grab 6 Eggs, I know the picture shows 7 and I'm just not sure why.

Crack your eggs into a bowl.




Add the Milk and a bit of Salt & Pepper to the Eggs.

Mix the Eggs and Milk together really well.

Pour the Egg Mixture over the Ham and Crescent Roll dough.

Sprinkle the Cheese over the top and Bake 350 Degrees for 25 Minutes.

Oh boy that looks good!

Enjoy!  I used my favorite Chili Sauce along with this recipe and it was fantastic!



Ham & Egg Crescent Breakfast Casserole Recipe

1 Can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
1-2 Cups Ham, chopped
6 Eggs
1/2 C Milk
2 C Cheese Grated

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

Unroll the Crescent Roll dough in a 13x9 baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.  Press the dough to cover bottom of dish and pinch the perforations together.  Sprinkle the Ham over the dough.  In a separate bowl beat together the Eggs and Milk with a little Salt & Pepper.  Pour over the dough and cover with the Cheese.

Bake 25 Minutes or until the center is set.

Enjoy!

Approximately 12 Servings (using 1% Milk)

110 Calories
1 Carbs
7 Fat
10 Protein

Shared at Cheerios & Lattes
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment