April 12, 2012

Baked Lemon Shrimp Recipe

Pin It
I was cruising around Pinterest and found a shrimp dish that looked really tasty.  It wasn't linked to a webpage so I'm not sure where the recipe came from.  It just had a few instructions listed on the pin and I kind of winged it from there.  This meal was so delicious!  My kids devoured their shrimps and my oldest asked for seconds.  She rarely asks for seconds so you know it had to be yummy.  I served this with a little couscous and it turned out perfectly.  I will absolutely be making this again.

You will need Shrimp, Italian Seasoning, Garlic, Lemon, Butter, and Salt & Pepper.

Melt 2 TBSP of Butter in a microwave safe dish.  also get a rimmed baking sheet ready.

Mince your Garlic..I used my handy dandy mincing tool that I love.

Zest the Lemon.

Then cut it into thin slices.

Arrange the Shrimps, Garlic, and Lemon slices on the baking sheet.

Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, Salt & Pepper, and the melted Butter.  Bake at 400 degrees and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the Shrimp are fully cooked.

Enjoy!





Baked Lemon Shrimp Recipe

2 TBSP Butter
1 Lemon Zested and sliced into thin slices
2 tsp Italian Seasoning
1 Lb shrimp de-veined
5 Garlic cloves, minced
Salt & Pepper to taste

Melt the Butter in a microwave safe dish.  Place the Shrimp on a rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle with the Italian Seasoning, minced Garlic, Salt & Pepper.  Top with the Butter and add the Lemon Zest and Lemon slices.  Stir around to combine everything.

Bake 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink and start to curl in.

Enjoy! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment