April 25, 2012

Chili Lime Enchiladas leftovers idea

Pin It
The other day when I made the yummy Chili Lime Enchiladas for my neighbor, who just had a baby, I had quite a bit of leftover meat.  I didn't want it to go to waste but I also didn't want to eat Enchiladas again.  So I decided to make some Chili Lime Chicken Quesadillas.  These turned out so well!  The marinated meat is so flavorful and yummy and mixed with a little Refried Beans and Cheese is just what the Doctor ordered.  Well, maybe not the Doctor.  If you find yourself with a little leftover meat when you try these yummy Enchiladas give this recipe a try.  It makes for a great meal with very little effort.



You will need Tortillas, Refried Beans, Grated Cheese, and leftover marinated Chicken.  Just spread the beans over half of the Tortilla, top with Cheese, and then put some Chicken on top.  Then fold the Tortilla in half.



Spray a little non-stick spray on a skillet and warm it over medium heat.  Cook about 4-6 minutes per side to warm everything up, melt the Cheese, and brown the outside of the Tortilla a little.  




Enjoy! Pin It

1 comment: