May 3, 2012

Pulled Pork with Strawberry BBQ Sauce..a guest post

Pin It
Today I am celebrating a very fun "Blog first"!  Adele over at Mammy Made (a seriously cute blog with crafts, cooking, "mint stuff" aka cool stuff she has seen, and much more) invited me to be a guest blogger!  I was so excited when she asked me to be a guest on her blog.

I made an amazing Pulled Pork with Strawberry Sauce to share with Adele.  The Strawberry BBQ Sauce has such a fun flavor with the mixture of fresh Strawberries combined with the tangy Cider Vinegar.  I hope you will check out the post and give Adele a little love.  I also hope you will give this dish a try because it was a huge hit at my house.

You take some of these..

and add it to this...
And...check out this post for the full recipe :)

Also, don't forget to come back here on May 6th when I will announce the very first giveaway for Blog-A-Pal-Loosa!  14 days of giveaways all announced right here.



Blog-a-pal-oosa Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment